Discover more from Daily Chartbook
DC Lite #9
5 of the day's best charts and insights
Welcome back to DC Lite: Daily Chartbook’s free, entry-level newsletter containing 5 of the day’s best charts & insights. Upgrade to get all 30 charts.
LAUNCH PROMOTION: Get an additional 10% off the already discounted annual price if you upgrade by November 30. That’s your first year of Daily Chartbook for $180!
1. Global economic cycles. Advanced economies are slowing at different speeds while emerging markets are highly differentiated.
2. Bank lending. "Bank lending in the US is now falling for the first time since 2012."
3. Job openings. "Job openings remain well above their 2019 levels in virtually every industry, and both the layoff rate and initial claims remain low."
4. Crypto flows. "Digital asset investment products saw inflows totaling US$293m last week, bringing this 7-week run of inflows past the US$1bn mark."
5. Q4 EPS. "We think the recent decline in 4Q23 estimates is likely an early indication of continued downside for 2024 consensus estimates as companies soon begin to formally guide for next year."