Discover more from Daily Chartbook
DC Lite #4
5 of the day's best charts and insights
Welcome back to DC Lite: Daily Chartbook’s free, entry-level newsletter containing 5 of the day’s best charts & insights. Upgrade to get all 30 charts.
LAUNCH PROMOTION: Get an additional 10% off the already discounted annual price if you upgrade by November 30. That’s your first year of Daily Chartbook for $180!
1. Supply chain pressure. "NY Fed's Global Supply Chain Pressure Index fell in October" to a record low.
See: TKer by Sam Ro
2. SLOOS. The Fed's latest loan officers’ survey points to improving C&I lending standards and loan demand.
3. Crypto flows. Inflows to digital asset investment products over the last 6 weeks ($767mn) surpass all of 2022's inflows ($736mn).
4. CTAs vs. global equities. "The current equity short is $134.1B, the largest short position since November 2018."
5. Bear market rally? "Until [earnings revisions breadth and performance breadth] reverse in a durable manner, we find it difficult to get more excited about a year end rally at the index level."